- Applicant: full name, address and nationality;
- Inventor: full name, address and nationality;
- Priority data: filing number, date and country (if applicable);
- International filing data: filing and publishing number (if applicable).
- English specification(including title, description part, Claims, abstract and drawings, if any);
- Power of Attorney (notarization is required);
- Notarized Deed of Assignment (if the applicant is not concurrently the inventor).
- Time from the filing to granting date is 50 months (as for Patent) and 12 months (as for Petty Patent);
- The validity term of a Patent is 20 years and of a Petty Patent is 07 years from the filing date.